We want to extend a huge, warm thank you to everyone who donated towards our 2013 medical and food bills! Our goal was to raise $7,300 by the end of January, and with your generosity we were able to achieve 50% of that goal! Incredible! Thank you!
|Thank you for supporting Avery and his fellow rescues!|
- Plan to join us (and bring all your friends!) on February 22nd for our 6th Annual Sexy Black - an event to raise awareness for black cats and dogs! For event details including a link to purchase tickets in advance and save $5, visit our event page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/chicagocatrescue.
- Sponsor the care of one of our cats OR an upcoming event, such as Sexy Black! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on sponsorship opportunities.
- Donate canned food to help feed our cats and kittens! (Wellness, Merrick or Trader Joe's brands are preferred by our kitties) Drop off food donations at Mid North Animal Hospital, 2212 N. Halsted during their open hours.
- Donate* books, CDs, DVDs and other household items in good condition that we can sell on ebay and craigslist! (or sell your items direct and donate proceeds to CCR!) *Contact email@example.com for donation pick up.
- Set up a monthly re-occurring donation via www.justgive.org.
- Be creative and invent your own way to raise money on behalf of Chicago Cat Rescue (throw a pizza paw-ty, have a Super Bowl 50/50 raffle, do a canned food drive @ your child's school, host a Happy Meower, etc!!) We love a good party!
- Donate online via https://npo.justgive.org/nonprofits/donate.jsp?ein=16-1776565 or mail a check to Chicago Cat Rescue, PO Box 146338, Chicago IL 60614. All donations are tax-deductible!
Thank you for supporting Chicago Cat Rescue and joining our mission to save lives. We couldn't be more grateful for your support. Thank You!